Together we raised enough money to help the Edmonton Food Bank provide 3,960 meals this year.
I’m so happy and proud. So, so happy and proud.
Thank you so, so much. If you participated, donated, signal boosted or contributed in anyway, thank you so much. Working together we’ve done a good thing — raised $1,320 and made the season a little brighter for some people. Including me.
If you’d like to add to our total the fundraiser is still able to receive donations for a couple more hours here –> https://www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/2021-giftmas-fundraiser/
And in case you missed it, allow me to share with you all the links to the various sections of the story we collaborated on to share with you:
- Day #1 — https://www.rhondaparrish.com/home/giftmas-2021-the-story-begins/
- Day #2 — http://jenniferleerossman.blogspot.com/2021/12/giftmas-2021.html
- Day #3 — https://iseultmurphy.com/2021/12/09/giftmas-2021/
- Day #4 — https://www.bethcato.com/giftmas-2021-blog-train-help-those-in-need-enjoy-a-story-too/
- Day #5 — http://jemimapett.com/blog/2021/12/11/giftmas-2021-an-exquisite-corpse-story/
- Day #6 — https://www.stephaniecainonline.com/giftmas-2021-the-story-continues/
- Day #7 — https://petealdin.com/storytime-the-giftmas-blog-train-is-a-rollin/
- Day #8 — https://www.eileenbell.com/giftmas-2021/
- Day #9 — https://jbriley.com/2021/12/15/giftmas-2021/
- Day #10 — https://lauravanarendonkbaugh.com/giftmas-2021-the-thrilling-conclusion/